SUBJECT (S) - VERB (V) - OBJECT (O) /COMPLEMENT (C)
V - running O - ticketing counter
Two boys, who are holding the sweet candyfloss, are running
towards the ticketing counter.
2. S - girl V - waiting O - balloon
S - clown V - inflating O - balloon - (it)
The girl with plaited hair is waiting patiently for her balloon while
the clown beside her is inflating it.
3. S - ladies V - wearing O - dress
V - waving O - children
V - riding O - pony
(+) add - merry-go-round
Two ladies wearing beautiful dress are waving to their children who
are riding the wooden pony on the merry-go-round.
4. S - man V - standing O - ticketing counter
The man, who has short, straight hair is standing at the ticketing
5. S - man V - walking O - funfair
S - watch V - is O - hand
The man wearing a vest, is walking leisurely at the funfair.
1. S - boy V - strumming O - guitar
V - sitting O - gazebo
The boy, who is strumming the guitar, is sitting under the wooden
2. S - boy V - eating O - sandwich
V - sitting O - mat
The boy, who is eating a slice of sandwich, is sitting on the mat.
3. S - girl V - sitting O - stool
V - painting O - picture (+) add - tree
The girl with a pony tail, is sitting on the stool and she is painting
a beautiful, nice picture under the shady tree.
4. S - boy V - reading O - book
V - sitting O - girl
There is a teenage boy reading a book and he is sitting beside the
5. S - boy V - wearing O - spectacles
V - listening O -children
The boy wearing a pair of spectacles, is listening to the children
playing the musical instruments.